- Updated to Unity v2019.2.13f1
- Updated Plugins.
- Built a new environment for performing cover actions in.
- Played with LUT and Beautify settings.
- Fixed a bug with camera to control range.
- Added elevation / pitch matching on camera look, to better frame the player when performing camera motions. Notice how the camera range stays the same, but the player remains properly framed.
- [Website] Added
- [Website] Added gallery css.
- [Website] Messing around with embedded vue components.
- Basic animation curve based jumping and tuning.
- I spent a few hours trying to do a better root motion solution, but decided this was best for the immediate.
- [website] more stupid vue stuff...
- Did some cleanup of animations, transitions, and animation tree.
Basic jumping, tweaking movement
- Added double/wall jumping.
- Building a dynamic cover system that uses raycast to detect cover and automatically handle either head high cover, or waist high cover.
- This still needs a little more work:
- Need to add more raycasts so you can turn without exiting cover completely
- Need to add walk animations so you can move along the wall without exiting cover completely.